(2) The responsible body in accordance with article 4 para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is BÖWE SYSTEC GmbH, please see also our Company Data. You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or by post addressed to “Data Protection Officer” at our postal address.
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, the information you share with us (email address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number) are stored by us to process and answer your request. The data collected in this context is deleted once it is no longer necessary to store it or, should storage obligations exist, its processing will be restricted.
(4) In the event that we use service providers for individual features of our offer or if we would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you about each individual process in detail below. There we will also specify the defined criteria for storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to information
- The right to rectification or erasure
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your data by us. For the purposes of our activities, the relevant Data Protection Registrar is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
Promenade 18 91522 Ansbach | Germany
Phone +49 981 180093-0
Fax +49 981 180093-800
You may also contact your local authorities for further information.
(1) When you visit our site for informational purposes only (i.e., accessing our site without logging in, signing up, or sending us information), we do not collect any personal data except the data shared by your browser. When you visit our website, we collect the following data that we need for technical reasons to be able to display our website and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f GDPR), namely:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Local time zone, difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Page specific request
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data transferred per session
- Operating system and user interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to this data, using our website includes the storage of cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive by your browser to make site-specific information available to the website using the cookie (in this case, our website). Cookies can neither run applications nor transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the use of the Internet easier and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are as follows:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include session cookies in particular. These cookies store a so-called session ID to bundle separate requests from your browser to one joint session. This helps to identify your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted once you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a given time, as specified per cookie. You can delete any cookie as specified in the security preferences in your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as needed and deny the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to advise you that you may not be able to enjoy all the services provided by our website if you do not allow cookies.
(1) Our website uses a service provided by Cybot A/S, Havnegade 39, 1058 Copenhagen, Denmark (hereinafter referred to as: cookiebot.com).
(2) The cookies placed by cookiebot.com are technically essential since they are exclusively used for the purposes of obtaining the necessary consent to the use of the cookies placed on this site. We use this data to ensure the full functionality of our website. To this end, personal data related to your browser may, if necessary, be transferred to cookiebot.com. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) Data will be deleted as soon as the purpose for which it was collected has been fulfilled. You can find further information about the handling of transferred data in the data protection declaration of cookiebot.com: https://www.cookiebot.com/en/privacy-policy/
(4) You can prevent the collection and processing of your data by cookiebot.com by deactivating the execution of script code in your browser or installing a script blocker in your browser.
(1) In addition to using our website for purely informational purposes, we also offer a range of services available for use to those interested. These usually require you to enter additional personal information that we use to deliver the respective service and for the previously named principles of data processing.
(2) We occasionally use external service providers to process your data. We select and contract these carefully, and they are bound by our instructions and are regularly audited.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
When you contact us for example by telephone, email, completing the contact form available on our website, comments or messages on our online social media accounts, we process the personal data that you provide and, in particular, your name, address, email address, telephone number for the purposes of processing and responding to the contact query. This is undertaken in the context of contractual and pre-contractual relations on the legal basis of art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR or for the safeguarding of our legitimate interests in the case of other queries in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The data you provide with the query will be deleted as soon as the purpose has been fulfilled and its storage is no longer necessary. Legal archiving requirements shall also apply.
(1) If you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw such consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your data once you expressed it to us. The legitimacy of the processing undertaken on the basis of the consent prior to the revocation shall not be affected by this.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for fulfilling a contract with you, which we will describe in each case in the description of functions below. When exercising such an objection, we ask that you provide reasons for the objection as to why we should not process your personal data. In the event of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of the legitimate reasons on the grounds of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Naturally, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can file your objection to advertising using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Our website uses the web analytics platform Matomo to analyze user traffic on our website. The statistics compiled in this way allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting to you. The legal basis for its use is our legitimate interest according to art. 6 para. 1 P.1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) Our website uses Matomo with the AnonymizeIP add-on to shorten IP addresses for further processing. This prevents personalization of the information. The IP address shared by your browser via Matomo is not linked to any other data collected by us.
(1) If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”).
(2) Scope of processing Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow your use of the website to be analyzed. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We use the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be generated that contain information about the age, gender and interests of site visitors. This data originates from interest-based advertising by Google as well as visitor data from third parties. This data cannot be assigned to any particular person. We use the function “anonymizeIP” (so-called IP-Masking). Activation of IP anonymization on this website means that your IP address will first be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the agreement through the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional circumstances will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. The IP address transferred by your browser within the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google. Among other data, the following pieces of information are collected during your website visit:
- The pages that you call up, i.e. your “click path”
- Achievement of “website goals” (conversions, e.g. newsletter subscriptions, downloads, sales)
- Your user behavior (e.g. clicks, dwell time, bounce rate)
- Your approximate location (region)
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form)
- Technical information about your browser and the device used by you (e.g. language setting, screen resolution)
- Your Internet service provider
- The referrer URL (the website or advertising medium via which you arrived at this website)
(3) Purpose of the data processing Google uses this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website by users, to compile reports about activities within this website and to provide us with further services related to the use of this website and Internet usage.
(4) Recipient The recipient of the data and processor of the order is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. We have signed an order processing agreement for this purpose with Google. Google LLC, with headquarters in California, USA, and, where appropriate, US authorities may access the data stored by Google.
(5) Transfer to third countries A transfer of data in the USA cannot be ruled out.
(6) Storage period The data sent by us and linked to cookies will be deleted automatically after 14 months. Data that has reached the end of its storage limit is automatically deleted once a month. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of such data by Google by a. not consenting to the setting of the cookie or b. downloading and installing the browser add-on here to deactivate Google Analytics. You can also prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to refuse all cookies, this may lead to limited functionality on this and other websites.
(7) Legal basis and right of revocation The legal basis for this data processing is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. You may revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future by accessing your cookie settings https://bowe.com/en/cookies/ and changing your selection. You can also prevent the storage of cookies by generally rejecting them in the cookie banner on our website or through the appropriate setting in your browser software. Users can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the website by Google as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We use “Google Web Fonts” from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland on our website. This allows us to use external fonts. Use in offline mode means that no data is transferred to Google as a third-party supplier.
This data protection declaration shall only apply to our own Internet presence. The web pages forming this presence may contain links to the web pages of third parties (e.g. social media). Our data protection declaration shall not extend to these web pages. We recommend that when you leave our web presence, you carefully read the data protection guidelines of every web page that gathers personal data.
We maintain online social media presences in order to communicate with customers, interested parties and users who are active there and to be able to inform them about our services. The terms of business and data protection guidelines of the relevant operator shall apply to interactions via such networks or platforms.
Unless something to the contrary is stated in our data protection declaration, we process the data of users provided that they communicate with us via social media, for example, post on our online presences or send us messages. This data protection declaration shall apply to our online presences on Google MyBusiness, LinkedIn, Twitter, Xing, YouTube.
(1) We have also integrated YouTube videos of the third-party supplier Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, in our online offer. These are stored at http://www.youtube.com and are accessible directly from our website. YouTube places cookies when videos are played in order to gather information about visitors to its website. These videos are all covered by the “expanded data protection mode”, which means that no information about you as the user will be transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos or have not previously given your consent for this. Only once you have given consent will the data specified in the following be transferred. We have no control over the resulting data transfers.
(2) Visiting the website provides YouTube with the information that you have accessed the relevant page on our website. In addition, the data detailed in § 3 of this policy is made available to them. This information is shared irrespective of whether YouTube offers a user account that you are logged in to or not. If you are logged in to Google, your data is directly associated with your account. If you do not want your YouTube profile to be associated in this way, you must first log out before activating the button. This also establishes a connection with the Google DoubleClick network. If you start the video this might result in further data processing actions.
(3) YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the tailored management of its website. Such analysis is completed (even for users who are not logged in) to deliver targeted advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles by contacting YouTube.
(4) The legal basis for the playing of YouTube videos is the granting of your consent in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
We use the LinkedIn Sales Navigator of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company to directly address and actively get in touch with contacts. Through the tool, lists of possible contacts in relevant companies are created, including contact details and linked LinkedIn information. For more information on how LinkedIn processes your data, please visit https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
We process your personal data to establish contact, to communicate or to initiate business relation with you on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- Your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 subsection 1 a) GDPR, which you gave to the provider when registering for the respective social media platform, provided that it concerns your platform user data (name, employer, position, usage behaviour on the platform, etc.);
- For the fulfilment of a contract or for the performance of pre-contractual measures pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 subsection 1 b) GDPR, provided that we already have a business relationship with you or carry out pre-contractual measures via the platform based on your request (e.g. further contact or communication);
- To protect our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 subsection 1 f) GDPR; our legitimate interest consists in establishing contact, communicating or initiating business relations with you for the establishment, implementation, maintenance or termination of a business relationship with you.
Your data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes described here or as required by law. You can revoke your consent at any time.
(1) Joint processing
We use the technical platform and services of Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter: "Facebook") for the information service offered here. BÖWE SYSTEC GmbH and Facebook are joint controllers within the meaning of Art. 26 GDPR with regard to the processing of data via this Facebook page. A corresponding contract on joint processing exists between the two controllers. The essence of the contract on the distribution of the obligation to comply with the requirements of the GDPR is available here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
(2) General information on data processing
(3) Data processing by BÖWE SYSTEC GmbH
We use this Facebook page on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letters b) and f) GDPR (contract initiation/execution and protection of legitimate interests). The following legitimate interests are pursued, among others:
- Building and strengthening customer loyalty by placing targeted advertisements and communicating with users of the Facebook network
- Notifying interested users about new products, offers, competitions or other news or important news
- Providing status information and technical documents
- Responding to informal inquiries of all kinds
The Facebook page is also used to contact potential applicants or to be contacted by them. Insofar as this is the case, the processing is carried out on the basis of Section 26 Federal Data Protection Act. Further information on data protection for applicants can be found at https://karriere.bowe.com/datenschutz-fuer-bewerber.html. We do not collect and process any data from your use of our service beyond this. Your personal data will be deleted by us immediately as soon as the data is no longer required for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations. Personal data will be stored at least as long as necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and the exercise of contractual rights. This period may extend beyond the actual contractual period, as the data may still be relevant after the end of the contract within the framework of the limitation periods. In addition, deletion can only take place once any retention periods under tax and commercial law have expired. If you apply to us via our Facebook page, we will delete your data six months after receipt of your application if no employment relationship is established. In the latter case, the storage period is governed by our data protection provisions for employees.
The website uses the tracking and remarketing function "Facebook Pixel" of Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Meta"). Users of the website can thus be shown interest-based advertisements when visiting the social network "Facebook" as well as websites that also use the procedure (including "Instagram"). In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying relevant advertising to you in order to make your visit to our website more interesting and use the data for marketing and targeting purposes. The pixel represents an analysis tool through which user behavior is tracked and linked to user data on Facebook. It is logged when certain actions are taken on our website. Such actions are, for example, adding an item to the shopping cart or completing a purchase. We do not have any influence on the other processing of the data that is collected by Facebook due to the use of the function. Due to the use of the function, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. This is not pseudonymized or anonymous user data. According to our knowledge, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the subpage of our website or clicked on the ad. Facebook can assign this information to your account if you are registered with Facebook. If you are not registered or logged in, it is still possible that Facebook processes the IP address and other identifiers. For logged-in users, it is possible to deactivate the function at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_. We process the data on the basis of your consent declared when calling up our website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR. If necessary, data may be transferred to third countries on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 49 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time via the cookie settings on this website. For more information on data processing by Facebook and a detailed description of how the Facebook Pixel works, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy and https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153.